Cheese 101 | January 24th | 6:30-8:00pm
Calling all cheese lovers! Have you ever wondered what the best way to store cheese is? Or if you can eat the rind? How about cheese with mold on it? What is cheese anyway? And how is it made? What’s the best way to enjoy it? How should you cut and serve cheese? If you’ve found yourself asking any of these questions, this is the class for you! Join cheesemonger Austin as we explore the stories and science behind some of the world’s most popular styles of cheeses, all while looking at what matters most: flavor!
In this class attendees will enjoy a range of delicious cheeses from our Cheese Shop with carefully selected beverage pairings all in the comfort of our new Event Space! Special event pricing will also be offered on all things tasted.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.