Cheese Board Building! | January 12th | 6:30-8:00pm
Whether you are looking to create a beautiful centerpiece for a party, bring a thoughtful and delicious host gift, or you just really like cheese, crafting a stunning cheeseboard can enhance just about any experience. Join cheesemonger, Sophia, to learn the tricks and tips to building a cheese board like a pro.
This class includes a brief lecture on the art behind cheese and charcuterie board making, a guided instruction through building a personal (7") cheese plate, and a 30 minute social hour to enjoy your creation - and some delicious wines of course!
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.