Cider 101 | March 2nd | 6:30-8:00pm
From Spain, France, Vermont, and all the way back home to MN, cider is made across the globe and in a vast array of styles. Join our cider specialist, Melissa, as we dive into the world of cider, and learn all of the important basics from apple varieties, production methods, and outstanding local cideries.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration is transferable to another France 44 class with reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.