English Cheese: A Story of Tradition | January 31st | 6:30-8:00pm
Join Sam, our English cheese buyer, as we dive into the cheeses of England – from the most historically significant cheeses to some new gems. English cheese is heavily rooted in tradition, and in this class we will discuss name protection, regional specificity, and what it all means for modern consumers. Most importantly, we will eat some extremely delicious cheese, as well as talk about pairing and consuming strategies.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.