Wines of France Pt. 2: Burgundy, Beaujolais, and Beyond! | Feb. 7th | 6:30-8:00pm
Join wine specialists Ryan and Emily as they guide you through the storied regions of Burgundy, Beaujolais, and central France. While touching on familiar topics, you’ll also dive deeper into each region’s terroir, grape varietals, and most importantly, the wine. This is your chance to decipher French wine labels, decide if you actually don’t like Chardonnay, and go beyond what you think you know about some of the most well-known wine regions in the world.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.