American Artisan Cheese | June 20th | 5:30-7:00pm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Thirty, even twenty, years ago, it was taken as a fact that Europe was producing “better” cheeses than the United States. But now, speaking plainly, the US is producing some of the best cheeses in the world, cheeses on par with or (dare we say it) beyond European merits of excellence. Join cheese monger Austin as we take a road trip across this great country of ours to try some phenomenal cheeses being made by American artisans. We’ll look at what makes American artisan cheese unique, from its history and values to, most importantly, its flavors!
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48 hour notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.
You might like...
Cheese & Wine DeluxeRegular price From $100.00Regular priceUnit price per
Midwest BoxRegular price From $95.00Regular priceUnit price per
Celebration BoxRegular price From $110.00Regular priceUnit price per
All of the ThingsRegular price $210.00Regular priceUnit price per