Bubbles for the Holidays | November 28th | 6:00-7:30pm
Sparkling wines are for more than just weddings and New Year's Eve. The entire bubbles category is a perennial favorite of our staff for all occasions. But not all bubbles are alike, nor are they made the same. Join our bubbly wine specialist Josh as we explore the many different fermentation processes for sparkling wine from Cava to Pét-Nat, and of course, Champagne. This is the perfect class to celebrate the holiday season! Attendees will enjoy a diverse lineup of sparkling wines, a cheese plate from the France 44 Cheese Shop, and special event pricing on all wines tasted.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44is wheelchair accessible.