The Wines of Beaujolais: Cru, Cru, Cachoo! | November 2nd | 6:00-7:30pm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $85.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The Gamay grape was outlawed in Burgundy back in 1395, but we'll be going rogue and drinking exclusively Gamay in this class! Come join us for a celebration of the Beaujolais Crus and discover the incredible nuances Gamay can show between the ten different cru villages, all packed into an evening of nerdy and fun facts about the place, the grape, the process, and the history behind this wine that is so delicious and beloved by wine lovers and professionals alike.
What do you get in this tasting?
- A chance to try all ten Crus side by side
- A deep-dive class into a very specific place
- A delicious cheese & meat plate to complement the wines
- Event-specific pricing on all wines tasted
- A complementary pair of nerd glasses
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.