Deconstructing the Daiquiri | February 22nd | 6:30-8:00pm
In our “Deconstructing Cocktails” series we are looking into some of the world’s most iconic and versatile cocktails.
In the 2nd part of this series we will focus on a summertime favorite, the Daiquiri. However, don’t be fooled – this cocktail is delicious year-round, and provides some much needed freshness to the doldrums of winter. Though the recipe is rather simple, there are hundreds of choices - from the ingredients to the glassware -that can be made to make a Daiquiri unique. This hands-on class will provide a brief history of the Daiquiri and its ingredients, and then take you on an exploration through finding your favorites. You will be able to experiment with various rum, citrus, liqueurs, and even garnishing options while building the recipe card for your own “House Daiquiri”.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.