How to: Cheese Fondue! | February 17th | 6:30-8:00pm
Celebrate Valentine’s Day (or just for the fun of it) with a how-to fondue class with our F44 cheesemongers! Fondue is a magical dish that is designed to be shared and stimulates good conversation. You’ll learn about the proper cheeses and ingredients to use in the best fondue ever, how to make it at home, and how to build a beautiful fondue platter with all the fixings.
Attendees will enjoy a bountiful fondue spread and wine pairings.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.