Pig Butchering 101! | April 27th | 5:30-7:30pm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $165.00
Regular priceUnit price per
After a couple year hiatus, one of our most popular classes is back! Join our lead butcher, Scott, to learn about the process of breaking down a whole pig. Just some of what we'll cover:
- Proper knives/ tools needed to butcher
- Why are heritage breed pigs so special and what we look for in a pig
- Anatomy lesson of whole carcass.
- Each cut to separate pig from whole into sub primal and some portion cuts, with cooking suggestions for each cut.
Each participant will go home with over $100 worth of pork and sausages.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
You might like...
Cheese & Wine DeluxeRegular price From $100.00Regular priceUnit price per
Midwest BoxRegular price From $95.00Regular priceUnit price per
Celebration BoxRegular price From $110.00Regular priceUnit price per
All of the ThingsRegular price $210.00Regular priceUnit price per