Pizza Making! | February 15th | 6:00-8:00pm
Join us for a fun and educational, hands on pizza making class. We will cover everything from how to pick the best flour all the way to launching your pizza into our deck oven. Additionally we will provide you great tips on how to make great pizza at home. Participants will have a chance to mix their own dough, stretch and top their pizza, as well as cook and enjoy some at the end of class.
**Please let us know of any allergies in advance—we’re sorry that we don’t have gluten free crust at this time.**
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.