Spätburgunder to Sekt: A German Wine Voyage | January 30th | 6:00-7:30pm
Venture off the beaten path with Amy Waller of The German Wine Collection as she explores the diverse landscape and grape varieties of Germany. Elbling, Silvaner and Spätburgunder, oh my! Discover the intricacies of Germany's renowned wine regions, unravel the unique terroirs that shape each sip, and delve into the secrets behind the country's esteemed wine traditions & innovations.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.