Taste like a Somm | February 28th | 6:00-7:30pm
Join us for a sommelier-guided blind wine tasting! You'll learn the ins and outs of identifying and describing the taste, smell, and aromas of a wine and try to guess what's in your glass in the process. This class includes a 45 minute guided lecture on wine tasting with a flight of 3 wines, an individual cheese plate, and an interactive 'Blind Wine Challenge' of 2 wines.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.