TRANSUMANDO!: Transhumance Cheeses of the World | March 9th | 6:30-8:00pm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Shepherds across the world follow the wheel of the seasons: as spring turns to summer they take their herds into the mountains to graze on meadows of grass and wildflowers before returning to the valleys in autumn. This is the ancient practice of transhumance, and many of the world’s best cheeses are made following this timeworn tradition. Join cheesemonger Austin as we follow shepherds and their flocks on their journeys to and from the highlands, tasting the cheeses they make along the way.
In this class attendees will enjoy a range of delicious cheeses from our Cheese Shop with carefully elected beverage pairings all in the comfort of our new Event Space! Special event pricing will also be offered on all things tasted.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given reasonable notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- France 44 has ample parking for all attendees and is wheelchair accessible.