Wine 101 | February 27th | 6:00-7:30pm
Join us for our most popular class at F44. In this class you are going to learn all the important basics for appreciating wine--from learning how to read a wine label, to what kind of glasses to use, to how to store your wine, to food pairing basics, to tips on how to taste like a pro. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned enthusiast, you’ll walk away with new information and a deepened appreciation for the world of wine.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.