Winery Series: DeLille Cellars | April 19th | 6:00-7:30pm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $85.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Join France 44 and ASPECT Fine Wine for a tour of stunning Washington Wines with DeLille Cellars. DeLille Cellars is regarded as a top American producer of Bordeaux-style blends, showcasing a tradition of quality and excellence over its 30-year history. DeLille remains a principal influence in establishing Washington State as a premier viticultural region, with a focus on the Red Mountain AVA and other prestigious vineyard sites throughout the Columbia Valley.
DeLille's legacy of consistent quality and acclaim includes over 800 individual 90+ ratings from top international critics, numerous placements on Top 100 lists, and five Wine & Spirits Top 100 Wineries of the World accolades (2017-2020 & 2022).
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Individual, curated cheese plates will be provided for all attendees, but we always encourage you to eat beforehand.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48 hour notice.
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment and precautions concerning COVID-19 transmission rates. If a class is cancelled, we'll notify you 48 hours in advance.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
You might like...
Cheese & Wine DeluxeRegular price From $100.00Regular priceUnit price per
Midwest BoxRegular price From $95.00Regular priceUnit price per
Celebration BoxRegular price From $110.00Regular priceUnit price per
All of the ThingsRegular price $210.00Regular priceUnit price per