Wines & Cheeses of Northern Italy | January 10th | 6:00-7:30pm
Stretching from the dramatic alps to the lush Po River Valley and flanked by the Ligurian and Adriatic Seas, Northern Italy is home to some of Italy’s richest culinary traditions and treasures: the stately reds of Piedmont and bright, bubbling Prosecco of Veneto, the colossal King of Cheeses, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and delicate, fresh Robiolas. Join us for an evening of wine, cheese, and good stories about food as we explore the unique food culture of Northern Italy.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.