Wines of France Pt. 1: Southern France | January 16th | 6:00-7:30pm
Steeped in tradition and winemaking innovation, France has long been considered one of the greatest wine producing countries in the world. Join us for the first class in our three-part French wine series as we explore the diverse wines of southern France. Our wine expert will take you on a guided tasting tour through southern France’s famed and lesser-known regions alike. From Bordeaux all the way to Provence, and everywhere in between, Southern France has a rich wine history and produces a vast array of wines.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.