Wines of France Pt. 2: Burgundy, Beaujolais, and Beyond! | February 13th | 6:00-7:30pm
Join wine specialist Josh as he guides you through the storied regions of Burgundy, Beaujolais, and central France. While touching on familiar topics, you’ll also dive deeper into each region’s terroir, grape varietals, and most importantly, the wine. This is your chance to decipher French wine labels, decide if you actually don’t like Chardonnay, and go beyond what you think you know about some of the most well-known wine regions in the world.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.