Wines of France Pt. 3: Northern France! | March 12th | 6:30-7:30pm
Our final class in this series will focus on the wines of northern France. Stretching all the way from the Atlantic Ocean to Germany, France’s northernmost appellations cultivate a wide array of grapes and produce many different styles of wine. Do you like fresh & mineral dry whites, spicy-earthy reds, luscious sparkling wines, or beautifully sweet wines? These regions have it all! Join wine specialist, Josh, as he takes you on a tour through some of his favorite sub-regions and wines of northern France, and learn about some of the best food-pairing wines in the world!
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.