The Wines of La Rioja Alta | March 28th | 6:00-7:30pm
Join us on March 28th for an immersive wine class delving into the renowned wines of one of our favorite wine producers, La Rioja Alta. Emma of La Rioja Alta will guide you through an unforgettable evening exploring the history, flavors, and secrets behind these iconic Rioja gems.
Attendees will enjoy a exceptional lineup of La Rioja Alta's wines, an individual cheese plate curated by our cheesemongers, and exclusive event pricing on all wines being showcased.
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.