Wines of Willamette Valley with Mark & Pattie Björnson | December 6th | 6:00-7:30pm
Join us for an exciting wine tasting event on December 6th in our Event Space with the founders of Björnson Vineyard, Pattie & Mark Björnson. During this open house style event, you will have the opportunity to taste several of the prestigious Björnson wines, including an exclusive Pinot Noir bottling that is only available at this event.
Come meet these Willamette Valley wine icons and sip through their wines all while exploring our event space. We will have a selection of Björnson wines available for purchase with special event pricing, so you can take home your favorite bottles. You will also be able to enjoy small bites and snacks from our team in the Cheese Shop.
Mark and Pattie met at the University of Minnesota in 1985 and still have strong Minnesota ties. They moved out to Oregon in 2005 and founded Björsnon Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills in 2006. Since then they have continued to produce award-winning, beautiful wines. In 2023 they are celebrating 15 years of Björnson Vineyard!
- Participants must be 21 years old.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, registration may be transferable to another France 44 class if given a 48+ hour notice.
- Please notify France 44 with any dietary restrictions or preferences.
- Parking in our lot is limited, however, parking is available on 44th Street, France Ave, and Drew Ave S.
- France 44 is wheelchair accessible.